Hello Mustard Seed fans!
It is bitter-sweet to see Rachael move on to pursue other life goals, but she has set up a great framework over the past year for whoever comes on board this year!
We are looking to hire immediately as we prepare for a busy fall and holiday season.
This job is for you if…
1} You Love Mustard Seed!
2} You Are a Super Outgoing People Person
3} You Know How to Stay Organized
4} You Are Highly Motivated by the Mustard Seed Mission
5} You Are a One-of-a-Kind Networking Machine with the Leadership Abilities to Motivate and Inspire
Do any or all of these sound like you or someone you know?
Serious applicants should e-mail their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please feel free to call or e-mail with any questions.
Mustard Seed Leadership Team
Off-Site Sales Coordinator
Community Outreach, Sales and Customer Service, Volunteer Management
Board of Directors Overall responsibility
Maximize offsite sales and customer service; set and reach sales goals; train and mentor off-site volunteers, manage off-site volunteer schedule Key areas of responsibility
- Maintain timely e-mail correspondence for firstname.lastname@example.org account
- Set sales goals for off-site performance
- Manage monthly off-site sales (scheduling, set-up, sales, tear-down) and Fair Trade 101 Presentations as available
- Manage off-site inventory (make purchases, receive items, store inventory)
- Manage Off-Site budget and make off-site payments (booth rentals, supplies, etc)
- Actively and Regularly Seek out new offsite sale opportunities
- Maintain communication with volunteers via phone, e-mail, Cozi, and volunteer blog as necessary
- Manage monthly off-site volunteer schedule and off-site specific volunteer training
- Assist with monthly orientation meetings for volunteers as available
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers
- Report store progress and problems to the Executive Director and Board of Directors
- Participate in Board Development and Outreach Committee
- May also manage online sales (update website, customer correspondence, shipping, etc)
Executive Director Weekly Time Commitment
January-September: approximately 10 hours a week , plus on-site sales time
October-December: approximately 15 hours a week, plus on-site sales time Term of employment
To be determined Salary**
To be determined based on qualifications and experience Qualifications
- Strong sense of customer service, outstanding sales skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to keep volunteer database organized and updated
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Keen financial decision making skills
- Proficiency in (or ability to learn) Excel, Quick Books Point of Sale, WordPress/Blogger
- Outgoing and Creative Personality; Incredibly self-sufficient; Team-Player